Rudolph Research Analytical is a manufacturer of analytical instruments including Automatic Density Meters, Refractometers, Polarimeters, Saccharimeters.
A member of the Rudolph Sales and Marketing team will be responsible for supporting the efforts of the Rudolph Digital Marketing Initiatives. Focus will be on Digital Marketing, ongoing SEO programs, Management of Initiatives and Analytics of our programs. Will learn the products manufactured by Rudolph and related applications.
• Assists making website changes including changing images, text and resources.
• Drives the success of our Internationally based websites in Germany, Brazil, Turkey and Japan. Including management of translations, posting, optimizing with and without a local partner (Outsourcing.)
• Optimizes and measures Search Engine Visibility on all US and International websites.
• Assists in designing and monitoring Pay-Per-Click ad campaigns.
• Works to Optimize the performance of our linked CRM and Website to manage lead flow and measure performance of landing pages.
• Uses various online tools to optimize and expand the company’s 240 search keywords and phrases.
• Assists International RRA offices and Distributors with translations of RRA Digital Assets using partners and contractors.
• Executes agreed upon tasks for ongoing SEO reviews and improvements to the various RRA Websites.
• Works to implement digitally based lead generation initiatives.
• Reports on website volumes, keyword rankings, and general state of updates to company website in the US and International sites.
• Assists in preparing the Sales and Marketing Annual Board Report
• Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com