BUTYRO Refratômetro J157HA – for the Analysis of Food in Line with Indian Food Safety Standards
All BUTYRO Refractometer J157HA offers the following features:
- Range 1.32 to 1.53 Índice de refração / 0 – 100 Brix which is sufficient to measure all edible oil and sugar materials in standards.
- Accuracy of 0.00002 Refractive Index / 0.02 Brix.
- Built in temperature control from 10° to 65°C enabling the instrument to measure at the present temperature required by the Indian standards without using a water bath.
- Flat, easy clean prism which is a very important feature. Measuring materials like oils and fats or sticky, high Brix, syrups.
- Selectable operating mode, either the fully featured mode designed to allow an experienced chemist to have maximum control. The simplified Load and Go mode where factory operators and make compliant measurements without touching the screen.
- Print or directly save data to the network.
Special features for the BUTYRO J157HA model:
- The scale measures in Butyro for the measurement of edible oil in India.
- Preloaded Indian Food Safety Standards. The user simply selects the name and all parameters are programmed.