AutoFlex M68 Automated Sampling Solution
Automate your Density, Specific Gravity, Optical Rotation, Specific Rotation, Refractive Index, Brix, Urea, Color (Reflectance and Transmittance), pH measurements and more.
• Self-validated system –makes it so easy to run daily system validation. This can be done as often as you would like without any interruption to your routine.
• Flexible Sample vials – Saves time, money and no decanting. Simply use the same vial you’re accustomed to, 4 Dram, 1 oz. , 1/2 oz. , and more.
• Flexible Method Selection –With the variety of samples that are cycled in today’s laboratories we realized how important it is to have a system that can handle your samples painlessly. One of our goals at Rudolph Research Analytical is to keep things simple for the user. Each sample may require different sample load mode and/or parameters, measurement parameters, measurement criteria, temperature, needle cleaning parameters.
• Most advanced safety features – The needle does not protrude in the absence of a sample vial.
• Robust – Built with advanced cutting-edge technology. Military grade cables and circuits to ensure top quality and redundancy. The AutoFlex® is built to handle the harshest laboratory environments. Its metal frame and covers can handle any accidental chemical spills.
• Urgent sample – Allows the user to run an urgent sample without interrupting the active run. No cover to remove, no sample swapping.
• Unattended Operation – The AutoFlex® has the intelligence to alert the operator to a high waste jar condition.
• Unmatched Features – Push the start button and watch the vial spin to read your barcode (e.g.QR, PDF417, or 2D labels) for the sample ID. The
system measures Density , SG, OR, SR, RI, Brix, CIE L*a*b*, Gardner,
ABS, %T, Cobalt, pH, then transfers the results automatically to LIMS, SAP
or any proprietary data management system.
• Import List of Sample IDs – A whole list of sample IDs can be saved and exported to the instrument to automatically populate the sample sequence without the need of sample labels
• Fast Throughput –1.5 to 4 minutes per cycle
Automated Data Collection
Automated sampling manages electronic data recording, sample IDs, and reduces operator errors. Test tubes and bottles can be automatically identified by the system with a built in barcode label reader.
• Use any format of barcodes: PDF 417, 2D Matrix, UPC, or any bar code your lab chooses.
• The barcode is recorded as the Sample or Lot ID, measurements are taken, and data is available for export to a USB, Network Server, LIMS, SAP or any data processing system.
• Labeling sample vials is also simplified as each barcode can be placed at any rotation on the sample vial or bottle because the sample vials are spun as they pass the barcode reader.
Flexible Automation Solution
The Rudolph M68 Automatic Sampling System is rugged and specifically designed to stand up in harsh laboratory and industrial applications.
• Superior material construction: Stainless Steel Needle, PTFE, Teflon, and PEEK liquid flow path materials.
• Robust needle with a sufficient torque to pierce any septum.
• Never miss piercing a sample vial with precision- engineered probe arm and sample racks which virtually eliminate misalignment errors.
• Safety guard protects hands and automated needle detects no-sample condition.
• Modular design reduces combined footprint.
The AutoFlex® M68 can be configured with various instruments and measurement methods to automate a wide range of sample types. It is perfect for high throughput laboratories looking to increase productivity. The AutoFlex® M68 is excellent when used in combination with Rudolph Research laboratory instruments in the soft drink, spirit, wine, syrup industries and other water based samples.
Eliminate sample cross contamination with needle cleaning – a Rudolph exclusive feature
• Self-cleaning needle eliminates cross contamination by washing the outside areas of the needle between each sample or at any rate desired.
Flexibility Unmatched with Windows Embedded
The user interface allows the operator to interrupt a measurement routine with an urgent sample. If you need to quickly find and measure a sample in the rack, the AutoFindTM feature will search and measure it for you.
Flexible Automation Solution
• Push the Start button and measure Density, Specific Gravity, Refractive Index, Optical Rotation, Specific Rotation,Color, and pH. All results are exported automatically to your LIMS, SAP, or any Data management system with a sample and/or lot ID. with a sample ID.
• Flexible Sample Vials: Test Tubes, Boston Rounds, 1 OZ, ½ OZ, virtually any size bottle.
• Flexible rack configurations: With over 30 custom designs, our racks can be configured to your choice of sample containers or vessels.
• Flexible Method Selection: Suction Mode, via peristaltic pump system with various methods.
Smart Sample Loading Technology
• Standard Methods: Define measurement configuration, sample load configuration.
• No loss of accuracy or reproducibility over manually loaded samples.
• Needle Soaker, cleans the needle and keeps the needle clean and reduces contamination between samples
• Park end of run idle, programmable to run as needed
Suction by peristaltic pump
1.5 – 4 minutes / cycle (depending on application)
10 to 20ml
Beer, Wine, Spirits, Soft Drink, Syrups, and water-based samples
Standard Sample Vessel
Vial spinner, Detector, Fixed barcode scanner
Flexible Rack Configurations For Your Application
Rudolph Research can provide a sample rack configured to the bottles used in your laboratory so there is no decanting.
A sample of the many custom rack configurations available only from Rudolph.