Automatic Polarimeter – AUTOPOL® III
The AUTOPOL® III Automatic Polarimeter is Rudolph’s two wavelength Pharmaceutical and Research grade Automatic Digital Polarimeter. The Autopol®III offers Dual Wavelengths and accuracy similar to Rudolph’s more advanced models, but with a simplified interface. Just place your cell in the sample chamber, press the Start Key and get 5 results in less than 25 seconds. It’s that easy.
Autopol® III Automatic Polarimeter Standard Features:
- Accuracy 0.002° Arc up to 1°, 0.2% above 1°, 0.01° Z(ISS)
- 589nm and 546nm wavelengths. (A total of 2-4 wavelengths may be ordered initially or as needed)
- Complete Accessory Package with IQOQPQ documentation, 2 non-Temptrol® sample cells, selected by the user or for Autopol III-T, 1 Temptrol® 100 mm cell, and 1 NIST traceable calibration standard with a NIST certificate.
- Built in thermoprobe for temperature measurement.
- Temperature Probe is covered with a micron thick glass coating to stand up to high molar Hydrochloric Acids used by some pharmaceutical labs.
- Windows Embedded for direct connection to the network server and flexible USB Printing.
Automatic Polarimeter – Optional Features:
- TempTrol™ Automatic Electronic Heating & Cooling 15° – 40°C ±0.2°
- 405nm, 436nm, and 578nm, wavelengths. (A total of 2-4 wavelengths may be ordered initially or as needed)
- AP Accuracy Option: 0.002° up to 10° Arc
- AP Resolution Option: 0.01, 0.001°, 0.0001° Arc Selectable.
A cGLP/GMP compliant printout, which includes the temperature of the sample is generated by pressing the Print/Send Key after the measurement is finished.
Autopol® III Automatic Polarimeter Accessory Packages
The Autopol® III Automatic Polarimeter without temperature control via Peltier (Temptrol®) comes standard with one of the three different Automatic Polarimeter Accessory Packages shown below. Each Package includes a NIST Traceable Calibration Standard and Certificate, two Tungsten Halogen Lightsource lamps and an alignment target, but different cell configurations. You select the package that is right for your lab.
Automatic Polarimeter Accessory Package A includes one 100mm, 6ml glass center fill cell and one 100mm, 6ml glass center fill stainless steel jacketed cell. This is our most popular package, as cell windows can be removed and cleaned to avoid sample residue build up. All cells in this package are compatible with acids.
Automatic Polarimeter Accessory Package B includes one 50mm glass jacketed fixed end cell and one 100mm glass center fill cell with removable windows. Fused end cells avoid improper assembly by untrained users, but are very fragile and difficult to clean. All cells in this package are compatible with acids.
Automatic Polarimeter Accessory Package C is designed for small volume and durability and is very popular with universities. Each cell has a lifetime warranty against breakage, is easily filled and cell windows can be removed, cleaned and replaced if necessary. Cells are available in 50mm, 100mm and 200mm length versions. Cell volumes range from 0.5ml to 15ml.
All Rudolph Instruments carry our exclusive 20 Commitment to service your instrument.
Rudolph Research Analytical offers a comprehensive range of Preventive Maintenance and Service Programs. Rudolph has demonstrated a commitment to its customers by keeping installed Automatic Polarimeters operational, not only for 20 years, but in some cases for over 40 years. This long-term commitment to keeping our instruments running makes the cost of ownership, over the life of a Rudolph Automatic Polarimeter, one of the lowest in the laboratory market segment. At the date this document was published, there is no other laboratory instrument manufacturer guaranteeing service and technical support for 20 years. View the entire 20 Service Guarantee.