Trouble viewing this video? Click here
High Accuracy Polarimeter – Autopol V PLUS – VI – Video Transcript:
Introducing the The Rudolph Autopol V PLUS and Autopol VI high accuracy Polarimeter models for Pharmaceutical and Research Labs. Rudolph again raises the world’s most advanced line of Polarimeters to a new level.
Rudolph Research Analytical is a global supplier of Automatic, Temperature Controlled Bench-Top Polarimeters with an installed user base in 80 countries throughout the world.
Rudolph sells more polarimeters than the next 2 manufacturers combined and leads the industry with the highest Integrity, unsurpassed Quality and Innovations that that position Rudolph as the market leader.
Rudolph Innovations and Features include
- Unmatched Accuracy: ± 0.0003° Arc For Racemic Solutions and very low concentration samples, the Autopol® VI provides unmatched 4th decimal optical rotation accuracy of ±0.0003°Arc over ±1°Arc. Instrument performance for readings between -1 and 1° Arc is: Resolution ±0.0001, Reproducibility ±0.0002, and Accuracy ±0.0003.Autopol® V PLUS and Autopol VI Standard Features and Accessories
- TempTrol™ – Electronic cooling & heating from 15°-35°C
- Six Standard Wavelengths: 365nm, 405nm, 436nm, 546nm, 589nm and 633nm
- Full 21CFR Part 11 Compliance: Embedded or by a separate PC
- Domestic 3-year warranty and 20-year written support guarantee
- International warranty varies by country
- Standard Accessories: TempTrol™ NIST Traceable Quartz Standard (3 rotation), TempTrol™ 100mm Ceramic Polarimeter Cell, TempTrol® Temperature Validation Cell, Thermoprobe, and Built-In Sample Measurement Probe
- The Autopol PLUS and Autopol® VI have the validation tools and features to satisfy today’s global pharmaceutical companies, including: instrument level 21CFR Part 11 compliance, NIST traceable calibration standards and a global list of installations. Rudolph Research has thousands of satisfied customers who praise the Autopol® V PLUS and Autopol® VI quality, accuracy and reproducibility.
The Industry Standard High Accuracy Polarimeter for Pharmaceutical and Research Labs
- Only Rudolph offers Quartz Calibration plates that can be loaded in the instrument to automatically perform a single, dual, or three rotation calibration as simply as touching a button. Set the instrument to calibrate across one or up to six wavelengths and then walk away.
- Only Rudolph is certified by NVLAP as a Quartz Control Plate calibration laboratory, for Polarimeter Calibration and for Polarimeter Measurement.
- Only Rudolph Includes as standard, a lifetime guaranteed Ceramic Sample Cell with each Autopol V PLUS and VI
Rudolph innovation eliminated Water Baths when we first created our patented and exclusive TempTrol® Electronic Temperature Control System. We now offer our latest and most accurate system that includes increased cooling and heating transfer surface areas. This provides for added temperature stability and brings samples to temperature, even faster than earlier generations
Full 21CFR Part 11 Instrument Level Compliance
The Autopol® V PLUS and VI’s 21CFR Part 11 software module is easily enabled through the user-friendly touch screen. This module gives you full compliance with:
- Electronic signature
- Multiple User Access levels
- Internal write protected storage
- Unique passwords
- Write protected documents sent directly to server
- Audit trail
Full 21CFR Part 11 Compliance. Print your customized Certificate of Analysis including your company logo directly from the Autopol® V PLUS or VI touch screen
The Autopol V PLUS and VI offer the most user-friendly features we have ever offered in a high accuracy Polarimeter. Rudolph Exclusive Features
Rudolph offers solutions to fill your cell based on how you work and do it in a way so that the instrument is not damaged. Only Rudolph provides several ways to fill a cell to meet your laboratory’s SOP.
If you want to fill your cell out of the instrument and / or under a fume hood, use our exclusive Rudolph Fill Station® to hold your cell at the correct angle, fill with a syringe and then confirm for you when the cell is properly filled. Then take the capped cell to the instrument to measure.
Advantages of using the Rudolph FillStation®
- The cell is held at the right angle and filled from the bottom just the way Rudolph cells were designed to be filled. Perfect every time.
- Filling from the bottom to top moves any air with the potential to cause a bubble up and out of the cell.
- Once you see the monitoring light go to bright there is no question that the cell is properly filled.
- Verification of air free sample loading for even inexperienced operators.
- Helps eliminate contact with acids, bases, or any sample the user does not want to come in contact with.
- Less experienced operators can learn to reliably fill cells with minimal training.
AutoFill® A Rudolph Exclusive
To fill your sample cell in the instrument, use our Pour-In, AutoFill® feature to easily fill the cell and then automatically rinse and dry it. Engineered for perfect fills every time. Rudolph developed the Patented AutoFill® as simple and easy way to allow fast and reliable polarimeter cell loading right in the instrument. Polarimeter sample cells are filled without bubbles, sample vapors are contained, and cleaning and drying is automated. Manual cell handling, cleaning and loading is eliminated. Operation is as simple as opening the AutoFill® lid, pouring in your sample, closing the lid and pressing start. The sample will be advanced into the Polarimeter cell and stopped once full. The cell is now loaded and the measurement will automatically begin. When the measurement is complete the operator is prompted to open the AutoFill® chamber and add a one or more solvents. The AutoFill® lid is closed and the solution is flushed through the cell to waste. Air drying will automatically begin and end. You are now ready for your next measurement.
AutoFill® make your High Accuracy Polarimeter Easy to Fill and Easy to Clean
- Reduces sample loading and cleaning time
- No need to inject samples with syringes.
- Samples are easily poured in the large AutoFill® sample well.
- Eliminate contact with acids and bases.
- Air dry is run for the correct amount of time to fully dry the cell. Cleaning is made effortless.
- All wetted parts are made to stand up against the most aggressive samples including 6 Molar HCl
- All Materials are Teflon, Peek, and Kalrez®.
- You may choose to clean with a single solvent or a combination of solvents.
- Rudolph supplies Ceramic Quartz Cells as standard for all Autopol V, V PLUS and VI polarimeters.
- Cells are resistant to 6 Molar HCL – Ceramic Quartz Cells are impervious to acids and transfer heat quickly and evenly.
- Rudolph’s exclusive, patented TempTrolTM cells use an acid resistant NEDOXTM coated transfer surface to mate with the NEDOXTM coated TempTrolTM active heating and cooling transfer surface.
- Rudolph Polarimeter cells are easy to handle, lightweight, easy to fill and easy to clean. Cell ends are removable for thorough cleaning.
- Rudolph Cells are light and have a large thermal transfer surface so they come to temperature quickly and evenly across the cell.
- Cell apertures are smaller than the internal bore diameter, therefore, small air bubbles do not impact sample measurement.
Only Rudolph provides a Lifetime Guarantee on its Ceramic Quartz Polarimeter cells covering breakage and damage caused by acids*.
Rudolph has been manufacturing the Industry Standard in high accuracy polarimeters for many decades leading the market in Quality, Integrity and Innovation.
The AUTOPOL® V PLUS and AUTOPOL® VI Advantage
- 6 Molar HCl acid resistance: NEDOXTM coating on the chamber, temperature transfer surface, cell surface, and temperature probe slot.
- To meet the FDA’s latest position on measurement bracketing, the Autopol® V PLUS and VI come with two NIST traceable quartz plates with three rotations: +0.998° Arc, +10.998° Arc, -10.000° Arc. Each Quartz Plate comes with a NIST Traceable Certificate and NVLAP Accreditation document.
- Measurement validation is completely automated. 2 Quartz Control Plates are stored right in the instrument for a 3-rotation validation, all accomplished right from the touch screen and held in the internal QCP history database.
- Temperature validation cell to ensure compliance to USP/EP 25°C ± 0.5°C and 20°C ± 0.5°C
- Windows based navigation architecture is so intuitive that most operators will never read the manual. But should you wish to reference the manual, it is stored right on the Autopol® V PLUS and VI internal hard drive.
- Rudolph’s Exclusive FillStationTM (Patent No. 9,677,995 ) is a standard accessory.
- Four USB ports allow quick and easy connection to a mouse, keyboard, printer, bar code scanner, or memory stick. One USB port is located on the front of the unit and two USB ports are located on the back of the unit.
- Ethernet Port for Network Cable Connection.
- Internet access allowing connection to Rudolph’s service department for remote testing and diagnostics.
- Connect to any Windows® based printer via USB or direct to the server via Windows® Print Library.
- Save measurement data direct to your Network/Server- LIMS or SAP (No PC or special software needed)
- Windows embedded software cannot be written to, thus virus proof.
- Only Rudolph provides a lifetime guarantee on breakage and HCl resistance on its ceramic quartz sample cells.
- Only Rudolph commits to servicing your instrument for 20 years or more.
- Most of the polarimeters Rudolph has manufactured in the past 10, 20 and 30 years are still being used in labs today.
- Rudolph sells more polarimeters than the next two manufacturers combined and sets the standard in high accuracy polarimeters.
If you are ready to add an industry standard high accuracy Polarimeter to your lab give us a call so we can discuss your requirements.
Phone us at 973-594-1558
Or find us on the web at: Rudolphresearch.com