Laboratory Automation – Application based solutions for your Laboratory
Rudolph Research offers many laboratory automation options to increase productivity in your laboratory. Samples can be delivered to one or multiple instruments by means of Peristaltic Pump, Rudolph Easy Clean System, or the fully automated AutoFlex R837 system. Laboratory Automation is made simple when combined with Rudolph Research Density Meters, Refractometers, Polarimeters, and Saccharimeters.
See the Rudolph R837 AutoFlex Measuring Density and Refractive Index.
Trouble viewing this video? Click Here
AutoFlex R837 – A Flexible Laboratory Automation Solution
Automate your Density, Specific Gravity, Refractive Index, Color, and pH measurements.
- Push the Start button and Measure Density, Specific Gravity, Refractive Index, Optical Rotation, Specific Rotation, Color, and pH. All results are exported automatically to your LIMS with a sample ID number.
- Flexible Sample Vials: Test Tubes, Boston Rounds, 1 OZ, ½ OZ, virtually any size bottle.
- Flexible rack configurations: Heated and unheated on the same carousel.
- Flexible Method Selection: Suction Mode, Pressure Mode, 3 variable rinse selections and endless drying time options.
Laboratory Automation – Smart Sample Loading Technology
- SMART TECHNOLOGY™ automatically adjusts pump speed ranging from thin to high viscosity samples up to 36,000 mPa-s (cP).
- A heated rack option handles heavy crudes and waxes.
- Standard Methods: Define measurement configuration, Sample load configuration (Vacuum or Gas Displacement) solvent choices, and drying time.
- No Loss of Accuracy or Reproducibility over manually loaded samples.
Read more about the Rudolph Research AutoFlex R837
The Rudolph Research ECS (Easy Clean System) is a perfect instrument combination for Laboratories where a high volume of daily samples are required.
One or More Rudolph Instruments may be combined with various Sample Delivery Systems
Depending on the measurement and throughput requirements of your laboratory various, instrument combinations and sample delivery options may be utilized. Labs requiring two measurements such as RI and Density would use a Rudolph Density Meter controlling a Refractometer Optics Module. Samples can be delivered via a manual injection from a syringe which would be suitable for labs with a low daily volume of samples. For labs with a larger daily volume of samples a peristaltic pump would greatly speed up sample loading speeds. For even faster sample loading and automated cleaning the Rudolph ECS system provides high throughput and automatic cleaning. Possibilities include:
- Rudolph Research DDM Density Meter with a Manual, Peristaltic Pump, or ECS Sample Delivery System
- Rudolph Research DDM Density Meter, Refractometer Optics Module, with a Manual, Peristaltic Pump or ECS Sample Delivery System
- Any Rudolph Research Refractometer, Density Meter, and/or Polarimeter with a an ECS Sample Delivery System
Read more about Rudolph Instrument Combinations and sample delivery options.
All Rudolph Instruments carry our exclusive 20 Commitment to service your instrument.
Rudolph Research Analytical offers a comprehensive range of Preventive Maintenance and Service Programs. Rudolph has demonstrated a commitment to its customers by keeping installed instruments operational, not only for 20 years, but in some cases for over 40 years. This long-term commitment to keeping our instruments running makes the cost of ownership, over the life of a Rudolph Instrument, one of the lowest in the laboratory market segment. At the date this document was published, there is no other laboratory instrument manufacturer guaranteeing service and technical support for 20 years. View the entire 20 Service Guarantee.