A Refractometer Ideal for your laboratory from Rudolph Research Analytical
A Refractometer for every demanding Laboratory application for Measuring Refractive Index. Rudolph offers the widest range of refractometers available in the market. Rudolph is a leading analytical laboratory instrument supplier. For instance, we manufacture precision quality, benchtop instrumentation. We serve the Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Petroleum, Petro-Chemical, Food, Beverage, Flavor, fragrance, and Alcohol industries. Therefore, all our instruments are designed to meet specific application requirements.. Our instruments are designed to exceed your requirements. To meet many needs, we offer a range of models and numerous configurations. We are of course always pleased to advise you as you make a purchase decision for your laboratory.
What does a refractometer measure?
- Measuring Refractive Index
- Measuring BRIX
- Measure the Refractive Index of Solids
- UAN Fertilizer Concentration Analysis
- Refractive Index for Powder-Particle Size Analysis
What industries use a refractometer?
Every industry has its unique application requirements, environmental constraints, and operator handling issues with which to contend. Different capabilities, sample handling options, and configurations are needed for different industries.
- Alimentos y bebidas
- Molienda, refinado y procesamiento del azúcar
- Refractometers for Chemical Applications
- Pruebas farmacéuticas y toxicológicas
For more applications and industry uses see the Rudolph Refractometer Selection Guide
Refractómetro: Vea un video sobre la línea de investigación de Refractómetro Automático Rudolph Research
¿Problemas para ver este video? Haga clic aquí
Refractometers From Investigación de Rudolph All Feature:
- Easy to clean, shallow Sample well. A clean sample well is imperative to accurate measurements.
- Durable Sapphire Prisms with Long-life Light sources. Low Life of instrument cost.
- 3 Year Domestic Warranty.
- Up to 3 year International Warranty.
- 20 Year Support Guarantee.
- Ventas y servicio local localizado cerca de su laboratorio en cualquier parte del mundo.
- Durability to stand up to the harshest environments.
- Modern Almacenamiento de datos del refractómetro
- Most Importantly, decades of leading Analytical Instrument Design and Support.
Prisma de Zafiro de Alta Durabilidad
All Rudolph Research J-Series refractometer instruments offer a sapphire prism. This provides for high mechanical and chemical durability. The sample well is made of acid resistant 316 stainless steel with a Techtron sealing ring. The LED light source is designed to last for one million measurements. The prism does not scratch and can with stand the harshest environments.
Pozo de muestra del refractómetro superficial - Todos los modelos Rudolph J-Series
Refractometer measurement accuracy is only as reliable as the cleanliness of the sample well. Thus, hard to clean sample wells can lead to inaccuracies. This is due to residual sample left from a prior measurement. Rudolph set out to dramatically minimize this problem with a new approach to sample well design. Using higher quality optics Rudolph was able to design a sample well that is very shallow and smooth. This design, allows much easier cleaning and less surface area for contaminants to hide. The well cleans easily. The result is more accurate measurements due to significantly sample cross-contamination.
Refractometers – With advanced sample temperature control
Rudolph’s sample well has an electronic heating and cooling system. This greatly improves results and is simple to use. Moreover, sample temperatures must be accurately controlled within the sample well. This is true for most applications. Some applications requires highly controlled temperature. A temperature-controlled presser can be added to ensure even and accurate temperature stability. This provides stable temperature control from both the top and bottom. Therefore, a precisely controlled micro-environment is created. Thus, temperature-controlled samples from both the top and bottom allow for the most accurate measurement.
Refractometers – with dozens of application specific options, over 10 Models
Rudolph understands your measurement applications. We provide the needed instruments and configurations to meet your requirements. For example, application requirements may be dictated by regulatory agencies, quality control demands, or sample handling concerns. Refractometers may also be utilized in conjunction with other instruments for multiple measurements. You may load one sample to receive multiple measurement results. Measurements can be used together with sample specific tables or calculations. Sample delivery can also be automated. Automation can be with or without other instruments for a complete Automatización del laboratorio solution. Above all, Rudolph products will increase efficiency in your laboratory.
Alta precisión Laboratory Refractometer – Model J457 Our Most Advanced Model. Ideal for very demanding Pharmaceutical, Analytical, and Chemical Labs.
- Smart Measure™ Improves Results with Live Measurement as well as Sample Load Well Monitoring.
- Dual Electronic Temperature Control – Range 10ºC – 110ºC or 10ºC – 120ºC (optional).
- Accuracy: Refractive Index ±0.00002, BRIX ±0.01.
- Fully 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance and On-Board Data Storage.
- Bright, easy to read, chemical resistant screen that tilts for taller or shorter users.
- Widest Measurement Range of Refractive Index 1.26 – 1.72 and BRIX 0 – 100.
- In addition, Data Storage – 32GB non-removable Compact Flash.
- Fully Networkable.
- Windows Embedded OS.
- The J457 can be configured in standard Benchtop, Wall Mount or Factory configurations.
- To sum up, read more about the J457, Laboratory Refractometer
Automatic Refractometer Model J357 – Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Petroleum, Essential Oils, Fragrance and Cosmetic Laboratories.
- Dual Electronic Temperature Control – Range 15ºC – 100ºC or 10ºC – 120ºC (optional).
- Accuracy: ±0.00004 RI, ±0.03 BRIX.
- High Durability Sapphire Prism.
- Data Storage: Internal storage, save to a thumb drive or upload via RS 232 to LIMS systems.
- Highly capable with nearly unlimited scales stored in the instrument.
- Measure almost any sample.
- To sum up, read more about the J357, Automatic Refractometer
Versatile Refractometer Model J257. High Accuracy, Wide Range for Polymer, Petroleum, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Essential Oil Laboratories.
- Wide refractive index range of 1.26-1.72.
- Measures beyond instruments with only a food refractive index range of 1.33-1.53.
- Measures aromatic essential oils, fluorocarbon solvents, in addition to all known materials.
- In addition, large, easy to read, 7.5cm x 10cm cold cathode fluorescent, digital LCD Screen.
- To sum up, read more about the J257 Versatile Refractometer
Refractómetro digital J157 PLUS – High Accuracy for Food, Beverage, Water Based Chemicals, and Sugar Industries.
- Measures to ±0.00002 RI / ±0.01 BRIX.
- More accurate and reproducible than 4 decimal place wide range chemical refractometers.
- Dual Electronic temperature control from the top as well as bottom of the sample well.
- Large range of standard as well as customized scales are available.
- All J157 PLUS and above operate on a Windows Embedded OS.
- In addition, Large, easy to read, 7.5cm x 10cm cold cathode fluorescent back lit, digital LCD Screen.
- El J157-633 opera a 633nm para OWLS system Biotechnical and Bioengineering labs.
- To sum up, read more about the J157 PLUS Refractómetro digital
High Accuracy Refractometer J57 VT- Rudolph Research
- Amplio rango de medición para la industria química.
- High Accuracy.
- Most importantly, rugged design as well as small foot print
- In addition, J57VT offers an wide Refractive Index (RI) measurement range from 1.26 – 1.70.
- To sum up, Read more about the High Accuracy Refractometer J57VT Refractometer
Benchtop Refractometer Model J47, When QC Counts
- Precision lab refractometers with traceable calibration.
- In addition, stores measurement electronically.
- On-board temperature correction tables for sugar as well as water-based samples.
- In short, Read more about the J47 Benchtop Refractometer
Excelente para el control de calidad cuando la calidad es realmente importante en la industria de productos de alimentos y bebidas.
Years of user feedback and innovation have resulted in a wide range of instruments and options. Listening to users Rudolph offers a refractometer model for every industry and application.
Looking to automate sample measurements – Automatización del laboratorio
Todos los instrumentos de Rudolph llevan nuestro exclusivo compromiso de servicio a su instrumento.
Rudolph Research Analytical offers a comprehensive range of Preventive Maintenance as well as Service Programs. Above all, Rudolph has demonstrated a commitment to its customers by keeping installed instruments operational for many years. Not only for 20 years but in some cases for over 40 years. Therefore, a long-term commitment to keeping our instruments running reduces the cost of ownership. Over the life of a Rudolph Instrument longevity reduces cost. This results in one of the lowest in the laboratory market segment. At this time there is no other laboratory instrument manufacturer guaranteeing service and technical support for 20 years. Vea los 20 servicios garantizados.