New innovations in sample handling from Rudolph Research.
AutopPol® V Plus and Autopol® IV are now available as AutoFill® (Patent Pending) models.
Polarimeter cell loading and cleaning made easy! The Autopol® V Plus AutoFill™ and Autopol® VI AutoFill® models have the same specifications as their base models with the addition of AutoFill® cell loading. Adding sample loading assistance to a high accuracy polarimeter make these two instruments an ideal choice for busy Chemical, Sugar, Pharmaceutical, Food, and Beverage laboratories. The AutoFill® feature is also excellent where multiple users share a polarimeter as it encourages the user to properly clean and dry the polarimeter cell after each measurement. Laboratories who work with caustic chemicals, acids, and bases that prefer to not load the polarimeter cell by hand will appreciate being able to just pour the sample right into the easy to load AutoFill® chamber.
Filling a Polarimeter Cell has never been easier.
Rudolph Research Analytical developed AutoFill®(Patent Pending) a simple and easy way for fast and reliable polarimeter cell loading. Polarimeter sample cells are filled without bubbles, sample vapors are contained, and cleaning and drying is automated. Manual cell handling, cleaning and loading is eliminated.
Engineered for easier Polarimeter cell loading and cleaning.
Operation is as simple as opening the AutoFill® chamber, pouring in your sample, closing the lid and pressing start. The sample will be advanced into the Polarimeter cell and stopped once full. The cell is now loaded and the measurement will automatically begin. When the measurement is complete the operator is prompted to open the AutoFill® chamber and add a solvent. The AutoFill® lid is closed and the solution is flushed through the cell to waste. Air drying will automatically begin and end. You are now ready for your next measurement.
The AutoFill® saves you time.
• No need to inject samples with syringes. Samples are easily poured in the Autofill® sample well.
• Eliminate contact with acids and bases.
• The correct amount of cleaning solvents are used for each cleaning.
• Air dry is run for the correct amount of time to fully dry the cell.
• Cleaning is made effortless.
Perfect for labs where analysts have no time for cell loading and cleaning,but not enough samples to justify full automation
• Measurements are made without manual injection.
• Cleaning is faster and drying is automated.
Perfect for working with acids, highly evaporative and difficult samples.
• Sample is easily poured into the large AutoFill® sample chamber.
• All wetted parts are made to stand up against the most aggressive samples including 6 Molar HCl
• All Materials are Teflon, Peek, and Kalrez®.
• You may choose to clean with a single solvent or a combination of solvents.
Sample loading and cleaning time is reduced.
• The cell is never manually handled, loaded, rinsed or dried.
• The cleaning and drying process is straight forward and virtually eliminated.
• A perfect cell load is guaranteed every time with Rudolph’s exclusive Optical Rotation Homogeneity Inspection Solution.
The AutoFill® (Patent Pending) is available as an option on 2016, Autopol® V Plus and Autopol® VI Polarimeters
All Rudolph Instruments carry our exclusive 20 Commitment to service your instrument.
Rudolph Research Analytical offers a comprehensive range of Preventive Maintenance and Service Programs. Rudolph has demonstrated a commitment to its customers by keeping installed instruments operational, not only for 20 years, but in some cases for over 40 years. This long-term commitment to keeping our instruments running makes the cost of ownership, over the life of a Rudolph Instrument, one of the lowest in the laboratory market segment. At the date this document was published, there is no other laboratory instrument manufacturer guaranteeing service and technical support for 20 years. View the entire 20 Service Guarantee.